This hanging version of the ARRI ST1 1000W Studio Fresnel is part of the True Blue Series of tungsten Fresnel lighting fixtures that represents a major update of this well-known industry standard. Feedback from respected lighting professionals combined with advances in technology enables ARRI to present a selection of Fresnels with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting.
Reduced weight, compact size, and maximum light output are the most obvious improvements. ARRI’s patented cross-cooling system, which encourages a stream of air to pass around the Fresnel lens and into the lamphead from the front, has reduced the lamp housing temperature of True Blue units by 25% and the lens temperature by 17%.
When fitted with a 1000W bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a 13°, 3′ wide beam of 532 fc from a distance of 13.2′ at full spot. At full flood, it will throw a 94.5 fc beam 57°, 14′ wide from the same distance.
- Cross Cooling System: new, highly effective cooling streams in addition to conventional cooling
- Sliding Stirrup: centre of gravity adjustment
- Tilt Lock: stainless steel friction disc for rigid lock-off
- Top Latches: application-oriented Top Latches for location or studio use
- Adjustable Accessory Brackets: adjustable 2-scrim and 4-scrim position
- Stainless Steel Lens Protection: maximised light transmission and high temperature stability
- Extremely Robust Barndoors: made of special alloy with high strength-to-weight ratio and effective tightening function
- Maintenance: more shared parts, very fast access to all interior workings with three torx drivers only
- Protection Class IP23: safe indoor and outdoor use
- Safety Certification: CE, GS, cNRTLus